Position Title: Professor, Master Supervisor, Sichuan Academic and Technical Leaders Reserve Candidate
Education: Chengdu Sport University, Chengdu Sichuan, China.
A masters degree, theory of sports pedagogy and training
Visiting scholar of young teacher, Ministry of Education of PRC, 2014-2015
2019—present, Professor, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
2013—2019, Associate professor, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
Research Areas: sports blockchain, sports management, sports sociology and physical education
1. The Value Enhancement Path of Chinese Sports Exhibition Based on Customer Delivered Value Theory, 2020
2. Applications and Operational Approaches of Blockchain Technology in Sport Industry,2019;
3. Risk Identification of Chinese Capital M&A of Overseas Football Clubs: An Exploratory Analysis Based on Grounded Theory,2019;
4. Supply Dilemma and Countermeasures of Sports Industry in China from the Perspective of Supply-Side,2018;
5. Dilemma of Reform and Development Path of School Physical Education in China under the Strategy of “Healthy China”,2018;
6. The Central and Local Sports Funding and Economic Growth:A Dynamic Analysis Based on VAR Model,2014;
7. Analysis on the Ticket Pricing of the 16th Asian Games—Based on the Econometric Model of Large-scale Multi-sport Events Ticket Pricing System,2011.